GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are wires exposed at the bottom of both front seats, did the factory forget to put covers over this area?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I noticed the same thing this weekend when I was vacuuming it out. I thought it was odd as well. I honestly have no clue if it is supposed to be like that, I just thought I would tell you I have the same thing under my seats too! :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Are they sticking out in plain sight from above, or is it just wires (loose) beneath the seat? If beneath, that isn't unordinary for any vehicle, just unless they're sticking out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checked out my buddys Envoy and same crap, wires all exposed in front of the lower seat [not under]. I just hope my wife dosen't snag them with a high heel...

I like my Acadia but for $40K I can't believe some of the corner cutting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I brought this issue up to the service tech when I brought mine into the shop for power steering pump and steering rack, XM preview channel issues, and strong odor at idle. The service writer said the wires were properly in place and that was just the way it is. I think a cover would be a much cleaner install and wouldn't look so low budget!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts