GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to my salesman at Dave Smith Motors in ID yesterdasy and my Acadia is in event code 3300 with a start date of Oct 5th, has anybody ordererd an Acadia from thme nad how long did it take after it started to be built before it arrived at the dealership, it seems like I can find out more from thuis website than from the poor customer service from Dave Smith Motors. I live in MT and will be driving to Kellogg to pick up my Acadia. Just trying to get an estimated time that I can expect my Acadia. Thanks for your help. ??? :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was a lucky one. I placed my order on the 10 Sept. Build Week Sept 17 & it was delivered on the 29 of Sept to the dealer. I drove it home 1 Oct from the dealership. I purchased four cars over the past 12 years from this dealership. The owner told me that it would be 4 to 6 weeks after my order was accepted by GM. it's the fastest they ever received an order especially on the Acadia.

My Acadia is a Plain Jane so I guess I hit the production quota at the right time. There are restrains on certain options that slows the process down. My dealer placed another SLE order an hour before mine & they are still waiting. He also has a Buick Enclave Diamond White that just received a production week. it has been on order for three months.

I still don't have a title. It was shipped via USPS & lost in the mail. The dealership just ordered another one.

You could have your car in less than three weeks like mine.

Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts