GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering about my temp, my silverado runs at 210 but my acadia runs at 240 anybody else have this high of a temp reading. I don't know if i have a problem or maybe they all run this high.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think that sounds about right. I remember thinking the temperature looked high to me too.

As I think about it mine probably reads 1/2 way up too so if thats 210, thats probably what it is.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Mine is always one half way up the gauge or 210 degrees. However outside of freeway driving I haven't done anything to stress the engine. It does sound like you are running a little high.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine runs just like sandman's....half way up at 210. I wonder if you have a gage problem since 240 sounds warm enough to challenge your radiator pressure cap. Mine is an SLE with the extra tranny cooler for the trailer package if that matters....but I doubt it changes the engine temp.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
interisting half way up on my guage is 240 but i think i will have it checked i don't like 240.
Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks every one for your response, i checked again with my glasses and it is 210 sorry old eyes.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I checked mine this morning on the way to the train station. After 8 minutes of driving (33 degrees outside), it warmed up to 210 and stayed put. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts