GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen these or pictures of them ???

We looked at several different models, but all the leather appointed ones have the titanium....

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the ebony with the 8 pasenger seating. We love it, it looks reallly good and more classy we thought than the titanium only because we have the carbon metallic. The black dash also blend in with the dark interior better than the contrast between light and dark.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
I sat in one at the local dealership with ebony interior. The seats look great, but to me, the cabin actually benefits a bit from the two tone variation you get on the titanium. I would not, however, be the least bit upset with ebony interior. Here are a few Ebony interior pics from around the web...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pics, everyone! We have some friends with two kids each. One of them have a lighter leather interior in their car while the other couple has black leather. We always thought, based on their comments, that we'd want black leather interior in our next car. I'm just not one to buy something sight unseen, especially when it costs over $30,000! Although, I think it would look good if GM had a gray carpet with the black seats JMHO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
clsuper said:
Thanks for the pics, everyone! We have some friends with two kids each. One of them have a lighter leather interior in their car while the other couple has black leather. We always thought, based on their comments, that we'd want black leather interior in our next car. I'm just not one to buy something sight unseen, especially when it costs over $30,000! Although, I think it would look good if GM had a gray carpet with the black seats JMHO.
We had a Volvo XC90 with Tan interior and the Black is much better IMO. The light carpet gets dirty right away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts