GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see pics of the Ebony interior with the different exterior colors. One angle might be with one of the front doors open. Hopefully people will post those...I am especially interested in the deep blue with ebony, although all combinations will be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
sogreyt said:
I would like to see pics of the Ebony interior with the different exterior colors. One angle might be with one of the front doors open. Hopefully people will post those...I am especially interested in the deep blue with ebony, although all combinations will be appreciated. Thanks!
Here are a few....

The first image shows the normal configuration for passengers. Fold down the bench seat, put them in the 3rd row, and give them about 6' of legroom so they can stretch out and relax while watching a movie.

The storage compartment above the dash is handy for sunglasses and the like. Also, just in front of the storage compartment is the center channel speaker for the 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound system.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here are some more...

The first pic shows the cupholder storage in the front doors.

The second pic shows the storage behind the 3rd row of seats. The large main compartment in the center has a box that contains the wireless headphones for the DVD entertainment system, along with the sunshade (to the right of the box) that provides a screen so you can't see what's being stored if you have the 3rd row seating folded down. There are also small storage compartments on either side of the main compartment that are suitable for carrying small things. All compartments are protected against spills.

The third pic shows an extra storage compartment for the front seat passenger. You could probably put a small purse there or some reading material on long trips, etc...

The last pic shows the rear audio controls, and the cupholder and speaker for the 3rd row passengers.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
More pics...

First Image: The AC Controls and additional optional controls (left to right, upper/lower driver seat heater controls, Traction Control On/Off, Tow Mode On/Off, Power Lift Gate Open/Close/Off, Upper/Lower passenger seat heater controls)

Second Image: Drivers door. Controls in front of handle are seat memory 1, easy exit, seat memory 2 (Note: One of the keyless entry remotes is keyed to memory seat 1 and the other is keyed to memory seat 2). Other controls on the door are 4 Window Up/Down, Window Lock, Door Lock, Outside Mirror open/close, mirror adjust.

Third Image: View of the front seats. Note that the armrest on the center console moves forward and back to either reveal the storage console below or function as an armrest while driving.

Fourth Image: Second row bench seats. Note that the seats recline. The near seat is fully reclined and the far seat is in its upright position. Yes, that's a center console between the seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Some more feature pics:

First Image: Third row seats. Those are A/C and Heater vents below the seats. There are cupholders and speakers at the armrests on either side of the third row seats.

Second Image: This is what the center console looks like when the armrest is moved back and the coin holder is taken out of the lower storage compartment. This is a deep storage compartment with a 12v accessory outlet.

Third Image: This is what the center console looks like when the coin holder is installed. There's also an extra storage shelf next to the coin holder.

Fourth Image: This is what the center console looks like when the cover is closed on the lower storage compartment and the armrest is closed and moved forward.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Wow. I feel like I don;tneed the car now.

All the fun is gone finding otu all these things on my own.:(

Just kidding, now I am growing even more impatient!!!!!!!

You have my exact car less HUD & roof

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow...Underdog...thanks for taking the time to post all those great pics!

Great to see all the storage places and all the other details you just can't get from the brochure, a magazine or GMC.com

Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Now there's no find all the features treasure hunt...but that's okay. Like NY Joe, I am growing more and more impatient. Those are awesome pics!

·
Registered
132 Posts
yes, these great pics are making it tough on us that are waiting for delivery....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts