GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing a lot of Acadia's lately around me, and just wondering how many of them are on the forum. Post where you'r located, and your Acadia info.

I'm in Doylestown. See signature for info.

·
Registered
730 Posts
The very first time i saw 5 Acadias, 2 Outlooks was last friday..all in a single day. I'm in Montgomery County.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm still only seeing them "here and there" in Central PA. It's neat seeing them, especially the different colors. And even the Outlooks. :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Just north of Reading. I don't see many around here, except for one with the same exterior/interior color at the supermarket the other day. A few Enclaves and Outlooks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think we should start a "honk and wave" thing when you see a brother or sister Acadia on the road. As if there is some deep psychological connection among us all. It would be a friendly thing to do.

Plus it would freak everyone else out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just waking this up. Any new drivers in the Bucks County PA area? Post up where you're at, and what you have.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Crawford County Pa, here!! ::)

·
Super Moderator
21,716 Posts
Silverado02 said:
Crawford County Pa, here!! ::)
Last time I was there, Conneaut Lake was in western PA. Did they move it?? :angel:

·
Registered
96 Posts
???
Nope, still a merky little pond full of seaweed :p...
Any way, east coast or west coat Pa rules... everyone else... well so long as they have a Lambda their ok.. :cheers:

·
Registered
200 Posts
"Silverado02: Any way, east coast or west coat Pa rules... everyone else... well so long as they have a Lambda their ok.."

Tell me you didn't just say that.........well at least I don't have to move. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
21,716 Posts
Silverado02 said:
Any way, east coast or west coast Pa rules... everyone else... well so long as they have a Lambda their ok.. :cheers:
Gee. I feel better, now! I wondered where I would fit into this scheme. Born and raised in W. PA, lived in Europe for 3 years, WV for 5, 10 in CO and now 20 in MD. At least I have my Lambda! ;D

I didn't realize PA had an east and a west "coast" - unless you mean the Erie lakeshore and the Delaware riverbank. ::)

·
Registered
96 Posts
:angel:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts