GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I missed this topic somewhere, but I could not find anything. I just bought a 2009 Acadia AWD SLT-2, it did not have any type of DVD System in it so the GMC dealer is going to install the DVD Headrests System.

The question that I have is can you watch the same movie on both monitors at the same time?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Although I installed these in ours, I have yet to watch a movie on them other than a short test after the install. As far as I recall from the instructions (which the dealer should give you) they by default play the movie on both. It is possible to watch two different things by use of the remote.

Someone that has actually done this can give you the fine points.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Although I installed these in ours, I have yet to watch a movie on them other than a short test after the install. As far as I recall from the instructions (which the dealer should give you) they by default play the movie on both. It is possible to watch two different things by use of the remote.

Ya, I am pretty sure that you can watch two different movies, because each headrest has it's own player, I think????

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
BMWhitesel said:
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:

Ya, I am pretty sure that you can watch two different movies, because each headrest has it's own player, I think????
Yes, they are able to view the other DVD players video, just adjust input between Monitor A, or Monitor B

·
Registered
281 Posts
That s right, by default, or at least on ours, each headrest played its own movie. You could then switch between watching the same movie on either headrest by cycling the input button.

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts