GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. just picked up 09 slt. it came with nav but no dvd so i had the dealer install head rest dvds. the head phone work great but using the cabin speakers it does not. the fm station it selects as best works in the driveway but has alot of interference as we travel down the road. any ideas on how to work around this. the dealer says it is what it is. i did not have this problem in my denalli. frustrated in nj :help:

·
Registered
540 Posts
joerock said:
hello all. just picked up 09 slt. it came with nav but no dvd so i had the dealer install head rest dvds. the head phone work great but using the cabin speakers it does not. the fm station it selects as best works in the driveway but has alot of interference as we travel down the road. any ideas on how to work around this. the dealer says it is what it is. i did not have this problem in my denalli. frustrated in nj :help:
Check with the dvd player manual and see how to change the FM frequency for the transmitter. Try changing it to another frequency. I know because of all the radio stations in the area we have many problem with most FM transmitter products like dvd players,gps devices,and XM radio type portable radios. You may be able to reposition the antenna for the dvd player if you can find it. Many members have added this type of player and may be able to help you further.

Bobby

1 - 2 of 2 Posts