GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been asked before, I was unable to find with a quick search.

I have the DVD system, and am wondering if the sound can be split without the headphones. What I'm wanting to do, is have the DVD sound in the rear speakers, and the adult whatever in the front. I'm thinking it would be nice at times when the 2 year old won't keep the headphones on!!!! lol

Thanks in advance,

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
ryer said:
Forgive me if this has been asked before, I was unable to find with a quick search.

I have the DVD system, and am wondering if the sound can be split without the headphones. What I'm wanting to do, is have the DVD sound in the rear speakers, and the adult whatever in the front. I'm thinking it would be nice at times when the 2 year old won't keep the headphones on!!!! lol

Thanks in advance,
ON my headrest system I have a pair of speakers attached to the audio outputs on the back of the center console. I then tune the 2nd row audio controls to the FM modulator channel. Then the DVD plays only the speakers in the back, and I can listen to a different Audio source up front.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Bonk has the headrest DVD system; I have the overhead system. With mine; you can't split the audio without the use of headphones.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You could attach a pair of personal speakers to the headphone output and place them near your 2 - year old. Many speakers use power adapters and can be plugged into the 110v outlet. If needed, a headphone extension cable can be used and the cords can be tucked under the floor mats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts