GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was vacuuming out my Acadia I noticed black foam sticking out from under the side of the drivers seat sushion where it attatches to the plastic base. When I investigated, I realized the front of the leather seat cushion and the plastic base are not connected. All the other seats are firmly connected and tight, but on the drivers seat you can lift up the front of the cushion about 4 inches. Who knows how long it has been this way.
Anybody else with this issue?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just checked our 2007 and did not find this problem. If it is still under warranty have it fixed soon or it will probably get worse with use.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Not sure I understand, can you share a picture of it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't usually lift up on the seat cushion, and wouldn't have noticed except for the black fabric/foam showing. November 30,2008 (tomorrow) will be one year since I proudly drove off the lot in my new $44,000 Acadia. The new car thrill didn't even make it through the first week. I just passed 8000 miles and have had seven repairs,four attempted repairs (unresolved), and four new repairs scheduled for next Thursday. April 2008 was the only month I wasn't back at the dealership for repairs. Can anybody top that? lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Yeah, that's not right. Ours fits just fine. Add it to your work list for the dealer. ;)

·
Registered
423 Posts
it makes it easy to access connectors or the track ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts