GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked under the drivers car mat and seen the rod/bolt, that holds the foot rest in place, sticking up without any kind of cover? It looks very unfinished and also dangerous if there is not a car mat. It looks as if a cover over this bolt/rod has been forgotten. Please look at your Acadia to see if it is the same. For a vehicle that costs as much as it does, this appears to be a glaring oversight. I would appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Otherwise I love the vehicle!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I noticed it as well. I was assuming it was left that way to keep the mat in place. Sometimes floor mats shift in that area when you get in and out of the car. My wife's curls up there. I am not concerned about it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yep noticed that the last time i vacuumed it out, wasn't sure what the real use of it is, but the mat does stay in place pretty well.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You made me look :p

Looks the same. I guess the floor mat is the cover.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Saw it last night, took out the "regular" mat for the all weather mat. Thought I might have broken something at first. Weird...I could see if they put a "nub" there like in the back to hold it in place, but not a sharp thing like that. Weird. ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts