GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought a 2011 GMC Acadia SLT (love it) in September. It's great. But recently I've noticed that sometimes I can't raise and lower the driver's side window.

If it happens, I turn off the vehicle, exit, and come back a few minutes later and everything is working fine.

Well today, randomly, I went to get out of the driver's side and when I pulled in the lever to get out, nothing happened. I also couldn't do anything with any controls on the driver's side control panel on the armrest. I had to exit the passenger door (as if the door was stuck on locke. I didn't even think to manually pull the car lock switch up) A couple minutes passed and I opened the door just fine from the outside, and when I got in and started the car, everything was working as usual.

I noticed some odd quick clicking noises coming from the panel on the door before everything stopped working.

What gives?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I'm not mechanically inclined in the least. I have no clue what that is.

Any video tutorials out there? What is the "A" Pillar Harness connector, and where is it?
When you open the door, it is the big connector that connects the wiring coming out of the front of the door to the front of the car. These are prone to water intrusion and corrosion.

You may just want to have the dealer check it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.