GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the car 3 weeks and the interior door locks work ocassionally. The remote works the door locks occasionally. Had it to the dealer and they replaced th rely switch in drivers door and it woirked until i got it home. In te AM, it would only unlock the drivers door. When the car shifted from park, a clicking noise from the rt ft passenger area and no lock!

Any help would be apprecited, deasler claims GM is aware of an electrical problem with remote, but this does not explain the interior switches. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
lmojmo,
#1 Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your purchase.
#2 Sorry to hear that you are having this problem, I am unable to offer assistance.
#3 I moved your post to the "problems" section rather then the general board of the Acadia, and adjusted the title to describe the topic.
#4 Please refrain from posting duplicate posts with the exact same information with different titles.
#5 Go into you profile and please update your profile info with location, and signature line with your vehicle details.

This is the first I have heard of a door lock problem. I am sure that someone on here will be able to help, if you find out any more from the dealer please update us.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
lmojmo said:
had the car 3 weeks and the interior door locks work ocassionally. The remote works the door locks occasionally. Had it to the dealer and they replaced th rely switch in drivers door and it woirked until i got it home. In te AM, it would only unlock the drivers door. When the car shifted from park, a clicking noise from the rt ft passenger area and no lock!

Any help would be apprecited, deasler claims GM is aware of an electrical problem with remote, but this does not explain the interior switches. Thanks
Try this test; not sure if it's completely relevant but worth a shot

http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=5010.0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts