1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks Grandpa Craig! ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats! Does this mean you have one on the way or you just had one?

Mine is almost 2 and cracks me up on a daily basis. These kids are such sponges with all that they take in. He currently walks around the house with a cell phone gibber gabbering to no end.............JUST LIKE MOMMMY!

·
Registered
389 Posts
On the way...in May. I have two girls, 3 and 6 now. so, I guess I technically have a while before i need to make my car decision!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats!!! :blob: :binky: :blob:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Congrats in Advance.... :cheers:

hope you settle down with the vehicle of your choice now that you need it more...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Okay, since this is a CAR forum....

... what options are you hoping for with your new family addition? ;D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hmmmm....10 fingers, 10 toes (my friend just had a baby with 11 toes) no more emissions than necessary, (my first two were spitter-uppers for a solid year) a good top-coat (I like babies with hair), and I would prefer another girl. Due to technical reasons at the factory of origin, I am thinking that it will be another girl. :thumb:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thank you Tom H! We are excited. My kids don't know yet except they are probably wondering why mommy is so dang tired - the other night my husband was working late and I was too tired to put my kids to bed so we spread out blankets and watched a movie while mommy fell asleep! (It was only a half day at school the next day because of parent teacher conferences...not too much harm done!) I don't get "morning sickness" really at all. Just terribly exhausted with constant heartburn.

I have a hard time slowing down. So, this is tough to be so tired. I don't "go to bed early" as a rule. it is just not my style. But I am about to head to bed at 10pm or so. I have already dozed on the couch while we all watched a movie together.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sorry Craig. :)

Mr. Mama S is good. It is funny, I actually miscarried a surprise pregnancy in July but it made me realize I really did want another one. Mr. wanted to wait a while to try again. But I had a scheduling agenda- If was was having another baby it had to be before our family reunion next year, I didn't want to wait too long to put the kid into the next school year, I was not going to be pregnant thru another Arizona summer, etc. Women thing about these things. Timing is delicate.

Well, he calls me fertile but it takes two!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not sure why I am having another one...I can barely deal with the two I have! :angryfire: :binky: :angryfire: :binky: Devil Children, I tell you! Thanks for letting me vent....

·
Registered
389 Posts
OK, my darlings are :angel: :angel: again! Although, they still have no TV today. Which is not a bad thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts