GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When did I become an Acadia Freak?!? I hadn't noticed. I'd been a Hero Member for so long, I thought that's the best I could ever achieve. I felt accomplished. But now there's MORE?!

I think that I actually LOVE being an Acadia Freak. Hopefully it doesn't change again. ;D It's so fitting since I'm at peace with my Acadia once more. YAY!

So who are all the other Acadia Freaks on this forum? I mean, besides all of us actually.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i enter my plea as guilty. yes, guilty as charged. and i love this forum, not a day will pass without without visiting this forum. cheers.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looks like you became a freak 2 posts ago... ;D

Wow, 1001 posts, you're fingers must hurt. I'm having to work hard just to get to Senior Member (where's my walker?)...

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was my 1001st post, so I think it actually happened at 1000 and that's when I noticed it, I guess. It's okay though. Admittedly, I'm a bit of a freak anyway, might as well be an Acadia Freak.

And I seriously didn't think that I posted that much. I've been here over a year now and 1004 posts is nothing for an entire year. LOL Though, after checking out the board stats, I am catching up to Admin pretty quickly. ;D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Congrats!!! :cheers: Keep posting!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I'll join you as a freak!! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats!!! Does this mean that you have way too much spare time??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Uh oh, Ihave to post more.

A moderator is notafreak!!! For shame.

I guess a week old baby, a 2 yr old, moving and workbeing crazy gets in the way.

:p

·
Registered
31 Posts
preytor said:
i enter my plea as guilty. yes, guilty as charged. and i love this forum, not a day will pass without without visiting this forum. cheers.
lol that first sentence reminded me of the dewey cox movie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts