GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 08 Acadia should be coming in the next couple weeks and I want to get my All weather mats ordered and have them here before. After looking at the forum, it looks like people have opted to do the WeatherTech ones in the front and the Hexomats for the 2nd and 3rd row. Does this sound about right? I went to Autoupgrade.net and the WeatherTech Liners aren't available for the 2008. Is the 07 models the same? Should I do the WeatherTech Liners or their All Weather Mats?

How is everyone liking the Hexomats.

Thanks for help and advice

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got Weathertech Liners for the front for my 08 directly from Weathertech.com (Part #441111 Black - $99.95). I got the regular W25 mats for the second row. The liners are a must for the front if you get much snow that melts. They protect the carpet very well and keep any water contained. The W25 mats work fine for the second row with a little trimming. I did not buy any mats for the third row as I don't use it that much. I also bought the GM mat for the cargo area. I am happy with all so far.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the second row cover the entire area? I want to get as much coverage as possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
apples said:
Does the second row cover the entire area? I want to get as much coverage as possible.
The second row Weathertech mats cover the entire width in front of the second row and behind the front seats where a persons feet would be. But if you have the captains chairs in the second row, they do not cover the walk thru area between the second row seats. The Weathertech website pretty well shows the shape of their mats.

I believe someone posted pictures of the second row Weathertech W25 mats here: http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=531.0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts