It's a LITTLE slimmer back there, but not much, really. I'm 6'3" and still fit in nearly the same way as I did in the Saturn/GMC.silverbullet said:I didn't test drive the Enclave, I was going to, but my son is over 6 foot tall and the roof line of the Enclave was shorter. didn't work well for us. Just thought I would throw that in.
The only way ANYONE can legitimately decide is to look at both, thoroughly, in and out, DRIVE each, look at different trims, etc. and see what "gets you" most. Just asking people really won't give you anywhere near the same effect...Rover said:Can those who test drove both vehicles share why they chose the Acadia over the Enclave? I keep hearing the Enclave is quieter and smoother. How much of a difference is there?
Any help and advice that you can offer is appreciated.
True, technically, aside from less features which makes the cost less. With an SLE, no DIC, no power liftgate, no sunroofs, no mirror signals, no HID, etc., etc.vad1819 said:It's cheaper. SLE $3000 less than CX, but at same time SLE $1000 more than same equipment Saturn. So Acadia good value.
Isn't that same Luxury package discount available on the Acadia? I could've sworn it was...43sbest said:That of course is a loaded question on this forum; post the same question on the Enclave forum and you will get entirely different comments.
Why we chose the enclave.
1) 4 year 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty is standard
2) Styling, interior & exterior (this always comes down to personal taste)
3) Better tires
4) If you live in Florida, Texas or California the FTC discount package which is the 19" chrome wheels and sunroof package has a $1,000 discount.
5) The sticker price on our CXL as listed below in my profile line was actually about $1,300 less than a similarly equipped STL-2 and had more features, such as steerable HID Xenon blue tint headlights.
6) Almost unbelievably quiet and smooth ride.
April 17th is the date (at least for now) when you can start ordering the '09s (Acadia, Enclave, or Outlook). Production start-up for them is set for June 16th.JonTon said:
Nope not a senior yet. I don't think the Enclave is a old persons car, but I think Buick's image leans that way.coloradoGM said: