Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
19 Days! Is this a record?

Pat :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
HA! You guys ain't nuttin'! I ordered my Acadia 5 weeks ago (9/21/07) and at the time of this writing (10/26/07) STILL has not moved up from status # 1100 (preliminary order placed/accepted by dealer). The sales manager ASSURES me this is no problem. He maintains it will take 8-10 weeks to get delivery. I am patient but...J E E Z!!

Loel :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Loel Stein said:
HA! You guys ain't nuttin'! I ordered my Acadia 5 weeks ago (9/21/07) and at the time of this writing (10/26/07) STILL has not moved up from status # 1100 (preliminary order placed/accepted by dealer). The sales manager ASSURES me this is no problem. He maintains it will take 8-10 weeks to get delivery. I am patient but...J E E Z!!

Loel :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Status 1100 after 5 weeks? That means your dealer is out of allocations (ordered more cars than they are allowed to) or you ordered something on restrictions. Essentially, you are backordered by your dealer, and I would be pissed. 8-10 weeks may be right for you, but it will still take 4-5 weeks after your order is accepted by GM (status 2200). I verified available allocations with the dealer prior to placing my order to avoid such a situation.

Ordered mine on 9/14 - accpeted by GM on 9/17 rec'd it exactly 35 days (10/19) from order (5 weeks).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts