GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched the web for decent hi-res images to use as desktop wallpaper. Found many repeats of the same GMC promotional pics ... but found a few new ones at the Spanish version of the Topspeed Website.

http://spanish.topspeed.com/auto/gmc/index41/pictures.html

BTW, as this is my first post, thought I'd take the opportunity to thank the Administrators for creating/operating this site. It's an awesome resource for the potential buyer and future/current owner. Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
The mirrors are a different shape too. And it looks like it has 4-zone climate control as well? :confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perhaps the 4-zone climate control and heated rear seats will be available in the '08 model ... good adds I say.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Oh if they had heated rear seats as a option for 2008 then i would forget about an enclave(which im surprised that they didnt have them to start with since it is soppossed to be a "Luxury" Crossover!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
The P R N D L are in red lettering as well, whereas my Acadia has this in Blue/green....

·
Registered
115 Posts
One of the six buttons on the centre console is for the rear wiper -- which means it's moved off the turn signal stalk. The heated (front) seat buttons are different, and the heated rear seats are more-than-likely only a Denali option, as they are in the Yukon line...

Even the memory seat buttons are moved to the lower-right of the instrument cluster...wait, they're duplicated on the door...huh?

At first I thought we could be looking at a 2008 Acadia Denali interior here...but now I just think it's an early mock-up of the original -- the cupholders are slightly different and the area around the power-point is sunken-in, whereas on mine it's flush with the surrounding trim, IIRC.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Gills said:
One of the six buttons on the centre console is for the rear wiper -- which means it's moved off the turn signal stalk. The heated (front) seat buttons are different, and the heated rear seats are more-than-likely only a Denali option, as they are in the Yukon line...

Even the memory seat buttons are moved to the lower-right of the instrument cluster...wait, they're duplicated on the door...huh?

At first I thought we could be looking at a 2008 Acadia Denali interior here...but now I just think it's an early mock-up of the original -- the cupholders are slightly different and the area around the power-point is sunken-in, whereas on mine it's flush with the surrounding trim, IIRC.
in the o7 yukons you can get heated seats in the back on an slt.

there is also no DIC buttons

What is IIRC, not in the big book of acronims.

·
Registered
246 Posts
rollin thunder said:
What is IIRC, not in the big book of acronims.
If I recall correctly :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts