GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first pictures before any rain / bugs / dirt have a chance to make their mark on our shiny Acadia:

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Few more:

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and a few more!

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and a final few!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for all the pictures. Your camera captured the color dead on! I saw one at my dealership last week. Gorgous! 8) I think I am going to steal your quote on the bottom. It happened to me the other day and now mine is in the shop! Boohoo! :'(

·
Registered
230 Posts
you're gonna love the color. great choice! (but then again I'm partial to that color). I've had my Blue-Gold since mid April and love it. The color is amazing how it changes in different lighting conditions, and it's easy to keep clean. Good luck with your new Acadia!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I thought I read that the beltline molding on the SLEs were black. Did you have to get a certain option to get one body colored?

p.s. beautiful vehicle!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bblanch said:
I thought I read that the beltline molding on the SLEs were black. Did you have to get a certain option to get one body colored?

p.s. beautiful vehicle!
Thanks!

The beltline moulding they are refering to is the moulding at the bottom of the windows. It's chrome on SLTs, and black on SLEs. Not the strip on the doors. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts