GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I'll get this started in my location.

I'm from northern VA (Ashburn to be exact). Let's see a list of members from the DC metro Area, including northern virginia, DC and Maryland. I'm curious to know how many of the hundreds of acadias I've seen in my area are on here...

admin

·
Registered
158 Posts
Burke, VA

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Nokesville, Va

Just south of Manassas

·
Registered
112 Posts
Washington, DC

Yes I'm a local. I grew up in Springfield/Fairfax.

·
Registered
164 Posts
We are moving out to the Kingstowne area East of Springfield in August. Leaving the West and moving East.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Laurel, MD

·
Registered
20 Posts
Andrews AFB, at least for a few more months, then I am shipping the Acadia to Germany. I can't wait to see the looks I get over there.

BB

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've been away from the Forum way too long!

I'm a Washington, DC native, born in the city, grew up in Alexandria, now live in Falls Church.

·
Super Moderator
21,753 Posts
Annapolis here :blob:!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dumfries (Montclair), VA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jeffersonton, VA between warenton and Culpeper.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Winchester, Va here!

·
Registered
112 Posts
admin said:
Ok guys, I'll get this started in my location.

I'm from northern VA (Ashburn to be exact). Let's see a list of members from the DC metro Area, including northern virginia, DC and Maryland. I'm curious to know how many of the hundreds of acadias I've seen in my area are on here...

admin
I'm in Leesburg VA. I have seen your car a couple times. Mine is gray metallic with a big Fly "P" (Philadelphia Flyers) on back window.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the area. Live in NW D.C.. Work in Arlington. Please tell me where to take my Acadia for service. Right at 60K. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm from Fredericksburg. Just bought our '10 SLT-2 (Jewel Red) from Ultimate Pontiac last Saturday.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts