GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going to the Dayton Auto Show Friday afternoon. I will post pictures of the Acadia that they have on display sometime after that. I'm hoping that they have one with all the bells and whistles.

UPDATE:
The file sizes were to large to upload. I'm going to have to re-work them. I have to pick up the kids right now, so I won't have time to upload them until later tonight or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
When I went to the Minnespolis auto show, they had a special section of "tricked" out cars. they had an Acadia and an Outlook. The Acadia had an aftermarket sunroof, a HUGE screen dvd player, custom leather and an aftermarket nav. It was pretty sweet, but the Outlook was cooler. It had a black intereior, with red stiching, a huge dvd player, sunroofs, Red Jewel paint. The grill was silver, with red accents and the wheels were 19's with red accents. They were pretty cool!

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey take some pictures of the enclave too please!
i was not able to go to our auto show which had the enclave in it :angryfire:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be leaving in about three hours to go. They have about 160 cars there...so I'm assuming the Enclave will be there. If it is, I'll be sure to take some pictures...hopefully they will let you sit in it if it is there.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
doglover931500 said:
The Acadia had an aftermarket sunroof,
Was the after market sunroof on the Acadia still the dual sunroof? Either way, how'd it look? Did it look "after market"??

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
doglover931500 said:
When I went to the Minnespolis auto show, they had a special section of "tricked" out cars. they had an Acadia and an Outlook. The Acadia had an aftermarket sunroof, a HUGE screen dvd player, custom leather and an aftermarket nav. It was pretty sweet, but the Outlook was cooler. It had a black intereior, with red stiching, a huge dvd player, sunroofs, Red Jewel paint. The grill was silver, with red accents and the wheels were 19's with red accents. They were pretty cool!
That all sounds cool, but....

:worthless:

Sorry - had to do it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
the enclave will be there i just checked on Buicks website..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes...The Enclave was there. I got to sit in it. I am in the process of uploading pictures now. By the way, if you ever want to really spend some time in these cars...go when everyone else is at work. I took a 1/2 day off and met my father downtown. We had a great time!! Pictures will be uploaded momentarily.

·
Registered
159 Posts
fenwah said:
Pictures will be uploaded momentarily.
hah momentarily!!! more like dayatairily :D just kidding just kiddin

so do you think the enclaves seats are more comfortable than the acadias or are they the same

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
fenwah said:
Yes...The Enclave was there. I got to sit in it. I am in the process of uploading pictures now. By the way, if you ever want to really spend some time in these cars...go when everyone else is at work. I took a 1/2 day off and met my father downtown. We had a great time!! Pictures will be uploaded momentarily.
Post pics by the AM or be banned!!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NY_Joe said:
fenwah said:
Post pics by the AM or be banned!!!!! :rofl:

Reread the first thread on here...I updated it...I'm working on publishing them to photobucket now...I'm getting ready to head out for the weekend.

·
Registered
497 Posts
You have redeemed yourself--but only partially! Where are the Enclave pics???

So, why did they take the cup holder liners out of the front console on the Acadia?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Acadia4VA-WV said:
You have redeemed yourself--but only partially! Where are the Enclave pics???? :angel:

So, why did they take the cup holder liners out of the front console on the Acadia?
****...you are impatient...the files are uploading to photobucket right now... :poke:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Was just ribbing you! And you took the bait. You're one of the lucky few that has been able to sit in an Enclave and photograph it!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Honestly, I did not like the interior of the Enclave. I did not like the blond fake wood and the leather seats. The Acadia looked more agressive and "sporty" for my tastes.

·
Registered
159 Posts
so are there any links to the enclave pics?

i went to photobucket.com and searched for the enclave and didnt come up with yours ??? :eek: :eek:hno: :sosad:

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts