GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2008 SLT 2. After about 5k miles the steering column started to rattle mostly on deceleration. It now does it about 3/4 of the time no matter what the driving situation. For the past week now have experienced new rattles from the dash that seem to be coming from the area of the a/c center vents and the top dash storage bin. Held the bin door down and that is not it. I have the 19 inch wheels which I have heard are a much harder ride. At 2k miles had to have the headliner reattached because it was rattling. They said that a few of the adhesive points were not attached. Is anyone else experiencing this type of situations?

·
Registered
87 Posts
;D My wife has an '08 SLT with the18" wheels. She said she has a rattle coming from the dash. Hers is near the area where you put the registration stickers on the windshield (Drivers Side far left in corner near glass). She only has 500 miles. Hope this isn't a sign of what's to come.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you have better luck than I am having. I had an Envoy before this and loved it. I love the Acadia too but am worried that so far the quality problems that have surfaced don't predict a good long term experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts