GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the lead of other forum members, here is the Dark Crimson Metallic club. Join up if you own this color. Take the next available member number and put it in your signaure line.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
I see this is about as popular as my Liquid Silver Club  :cheers:  Where's all the Red Jewel members?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I didn't think we were welcome. :'(

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
GeoHawk said:
Where's all the Red Jewel members?
Red Jewel Tintcoat owners are a quiet, deep sort of people. We don't believe in rushing into things rashly, preferring a more deliberate style of procedure. Letting others go first to check for landmines, as it were. Once we move, though, it's a beautiful thing to behold. :)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
AMEN, Bobbo!! :angel:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where are all the Dark Crimson owners???? Sign up , show some pride.... ;D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Can I actually be listed as Crimson owner #2 if the credit union owns more the our Acadia than I do? Do that make me owner number 2 1/2?

If this color choice becomes really popular do we become the Crimson Tide? Crimson Pride?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, well we have three members now..... Where are the rest of the Crimson club?? I know there has to be more than 3 members with this color. Sign up if you have this color!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
highway said:
Am I number #4?? I love my Crimson :D
Add it to your signature

·
Registered
2017 Acadia AT4
6 Posts
i'll pass on the Club #2 however I just picked up my 2009 Acadia Dark Crimson on 12/07

So far so good, but Anyone hear a thump when turning the steering wheel at low speeds? if i'm in a parking lot or drive-thru, pulling into garage etc at low speeds when turning wheel from one direction to the other I hear a quite audible and feel it on the wheel slightly too, a little thud that sounds like a power steering issue. I havent noticed anything leaking (PS fluid).

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Punisher SPEED6 said:
i'll pass on the Club #2 however I just picked up my 2009 Acadia Dark Crimson on 12/07

So far so good, but Anyone hear a thump when turning the steering wheel at low speeds? if i'm in a parking lot or drive-thru, pulling into garage etc at low speeds when turning wheel from one direction to the other I hear a quite audible and feel it on the wheel slightly too, a little thud that sounds like a power steering issue. I havent noticed anything leaking (PS fluid).
Search the forum for a known issue that causes that steering thump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts