GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So that folks who have orders out or are thinking about ordering can build proper expectations, lets use this thread to record the Order and Build dates and including type, trim, color, and options detail. Also, if you have high confidence in some contrained color or option, please post that info with dates and when it is expected to not be constrained.

Delivery timeframes after build must vary depending on your location, so I don't know if that is so important if you do know your build date.

As for me, my order went into the system on 2/5, and my dealer hopes to have an estimate on build date by 2/9. My footer has my Acadia's details.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This isn't real encouraging for others...Ordered (and I just checked my paperwork) 9/29/06. Blue-Gold, FWD, SLT-2, 2nd row bench, DVD, sun roof. I was told that mine was in production last week - but was not given an exact date. I have been told that the Blue-gold color was the hold up - but wouldn't think it would be a problem for anyone ordering now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ordered my SLT-1 Charcoal (Grey) on Feb. 1st. Dealer told me a reasonable delivery date is end of Feb. Will keep everyone posted.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
We ordered a white SLT-2 with ebony seats, HUD, HID and tow pkg on 29 Jan. 07
No feed back todate, 7 Feb. 07

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered mine (Liquid Silver, slt-2 ebony, dvd ent., nav.,) on 2/5. Salesmen said it would go into the system on the 6th . He said I should have it in about six weeks........ I hope!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered my Carbon/Titanium SLT-1, 19's, DVD, Sunroof, Convenience, and Power liftgate on 1/17/07. Was told to figure 6-8 weeks but it may be more like 4-6 weeks. Called today for an update and they had to check and get back to me....I update once I get my answer.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Our Acadia is on order....We ordered it back in January and we were informed that it should be here in the next couple weeks....

Carbon Met with Brick Interior SLT1

Adam Boca

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered January 30th from the White Bear Superstore in WBL, MN (see sig line).

MSRP=$44,660

Sale Price=$40,500

I was told by the dealer "40 days to delivery" which would put it around March 10th. We shall see ;)[/color]

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
I ordered on 1/13.

See below for what I ordered.

They told me 4 or 5 weeks. This weekend is 4 weeks.

Nothing yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We ordered ours:
Carbon Metallic with ebony leather FWD SLT 1
DVD, moonroof, tow package, pwr liftgate, remote start, conv package and a few other things
on 1/31. Still no word on build date.
we got a good deal 34,500 and now another rebate of 500 off of that plus the "owning a non GM vehicle 1000".

I can't read enough aboout Acadia! ;D

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
NY_Joe said:
I ordered on 1/13.

See below for what I ordered.

They told me 4 or 5 weeks. This weekend is 4 weeks.

Nothing yet.
Just researched a dealer near me. He has RedJewel/Ebony with allmy toys except HID. But it has Moonroof instead. Net effect is $600 increase in MSRP. Maybe a $20change in lease price.

Should I wait for mine or ask dealer to do switch??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered on 1-30-07: Summit White Acadia FWD, SLT-2, Titanium Leather, 8-pass 2nd row bench, Trailering pkg. Dealer said 4-6 weeks, but who knows--.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I ordered on 1-30-07, the dealer had an open allocation for an Acadia and filled it online with GMC right in front of me.

Less than a week later, he called and said that GM had approved the order and it might be completed sooner in the 4-6 week time frame mentioned to me than later. That will work OK for me because I'd like to take delivery before the Conquest Cash ends the end of this month. It has been rumored that the Conquest Cash has been extended, but I haven't seen it documented on any vehicle site yet.

I know that allocations have everything to do with getting your order into the system. It could be that if your dealer is currently out of allocations he may have to sit on your order until he has an open allocation. He may or may not tell you that he has to wait for an allocation.

The larger dealers probably get more allocations than smaller dealers, but the allocation system keeps the larger dealers from dominating the assembly line with their orders.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
NY_Joe said:
Just researched a dealer near me. He has RedJewel/Ebony with allmy toys except HID. But it has Moonroof instead. Net effect is $600 increase in MSRP. Maybe a $20change in lease price.

If you don't mind paying for the moonroof, might be worth taking it. You'll be sure to get all the discounts and honestly the regular headlights are pretty damn bright. They're the new smallish halogens that focus the light pretty well. And if you really need the extra brightness of HID (or just like the blue hue) you can always add that aftermarket for not much more than GM charges, I believe...

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
admin said:
NY_Joe said:

If you don't mind paying for the moonroof, might be worth taking it. You'll be sure to get all the discounts and honestly the regular headlights are pretty damn bright. They're the new smallish halogens that focus the light pretty well. And if you really need the extra brightness of HID (or just like the blue hue) you can always add that aftermarket for not much more than GM charges, I believe...
I just want the bad boy already!!!!!

I had $1500 in rebates and $670 in gm car earnings. I paid $500 deposit. Was expecting to pay the rest on delivery.

Last week got the $500 on Acadia from GMC. That was found money and would most likely offset the added cost of the sunroof.

Already have a call in. Salesman doesnt get in until 1 pm.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ordered a SLT-2 Liquid Silver with every option except DVD Entertainment. Placed order on Jan 29th. Found out on Feb 3rd that the order status jumpted to 2500. Dealer told me this usually takes 4 weeks to progress this far. He's expecting it built in the next week and showing up at Dealership in less than 3 weeks from today. 4 week total time from order to delivery.

My dealer said they are getting delivery of customer orders on Acadias much quicker than on any other vehicle they sell. GM must be working very hard to make sure the custom order customers are really happy.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Spoke to dealer 10 mins ago.

Will sell me the Silver if I want but told me to sit tight.

My car is scheduled for production on the 13th. Should be shipped by the 15th and by the dealer by the 22-24th.

Also, the residual that was changed and incentives that were through 2/28 have been extended thorugh 3/15. They got official word yesterday.

I would be paying for about $1400(HUD,trailer pkg, cargo radio controls) in options i wouldnt use for a $1300 option(moonroof) I want but for a color that was 3rd on my list.

Choices and my impatience ar edriving me crazy.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Can you change options if it isn't built yet?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sometimes you can...It is very hard though once it has been preferenced....Typically once the order is submitted and you have an order number, then GM accepts the order it is to hard to change it (2500 status)...

Adam

1 - 20 of 329 Posts