GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If all of these intermittant problems are possible computer Software and the 2008s are 'fixed" I wonder if it isn't something we 2007 owners need to unify and contact GM to find out why and if they are neglecting present owners in favor of sales for 2008s. Just my rambling thoughts - I'll stick by my Acadia and wait patiently. Only minor problems in a month of ownership. I live in SE PA and bought used in NJ and am still looking for a dealership willing and able to provide good service.

If GM techs would only jump in here and provide us with timely information I think would all be happier. Sure would hate to see resale values if these problems persist.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I still don't think it is software related, but who really knows. My sensor had the sticking problem, but I have not had the problem for over 5,000 miles since the sensor was replaced. I've had no transmission or HUD problems.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my HUD doesn't work SOMETIMES (never with Turn by Turn), My Temp guage doesn't work SOMETIMES, My Tranny acts up SOMETIMES. If it were bad sensors I would think they would act up all the time. but I must add that I am a 71 year old old fart that really likes my Acadia. Will live with it as is if necessary but wish GM could straighten out these little flaws ASAP if only to hold on to a great product. no problem switching back to a competitor but have no intention of doing that yet. Does anyone know a competant service dealer near allentown PA?

·
Registered
6 Posts
The turn by turn information from Onstar is not designed to be shown in the HUD. Since not everyone leves the HUD on, the cluster was chosen to display the information. ( I think they should have shown in both, but what do I know ) .

As far as the HUD information not working otherwise , is it the radio information? Is it any specific radio band such as XM?

·
Registered
812 Posts
dolphin said:
If GM techs would only jump in here and provide us with timely information I think would all be happier. Sure would hate to see resale values if these problems persist.
Amen to that!!!! :rock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts