GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new acaida cooling fans are running a max speed and it sounds like it is about to take off when the AC is turned on. Dealer says this is by design. Any one else seen this on their acaida

·
Registered
683 Posts
Thanks to the Chicago weather this past weekend, I used the AC for the first time and noticed this as well. Could not believe how loud it was. I had peopel with their windows open looking at me like something was wrong. I assumed it was normal, but **** it was the loudest AC system I ever heard. I also heard it mainly when I was out of the car, but there were times from inside the car I would hear what sounded like bass beats or something to that effect that I know were coming from the AC. They were faint from inside the car and we had to be quiet to hear it, heck I don't even think my wifed noticed. I just happened to be tuned into it...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah, ours are very loud. Louder than anything else we have ever had.

·
Registered
264 Posts
In kansas i have had the a/c on but did not hear the fan noise inside i will check outside next time. I have a 87 camaro and only get both fans when the water temp goes over 220. I don't know if we have one or two fans on the acadia guess i need to check.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I parked out in front of my son's ortho the other day. I left the car running for my daughter. I could hear the engine inside the office. I did think it was loud, but it doesn't bother me because when I'm in the car, it is still nice and quiet!! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts