GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm a newbie here. Been lurking for the past couple weeks educating myself before I take the plunge. I will most likely head to the dealership this weekend to place my order. Lurking in this forum has been a great help! In fact I think I knew more about the vehicle then the sales rep at the dealerships I've visited.

Unfortunatly none of the dealers in the Chicago area have what my wife and I are looking for. So looks like we'll have to place an order and cross our fingers on what incentives/offerings are available at the time of delivery.

Does anyone know if there is an expiration for the Conquest rebate? When I look at GMbuypower.com, it only discusses the Presidents Day sale (0% financing) expiring on Feb 28th.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
3/15 for conquest and bonus cash.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My local dealer (south Texas) informed me today that the Conquest Cash offer is valid through 4/3/07.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Please let me know if anybody else has heard of Conquest being extended through April (before i call the dealer again).

Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
warrende said:
My local dealer (south Texas) informed me today that the Conquest Cash offer is valid through 4/3/07.
I've seen that same date somewhere? Maybe on the GMC site under offers and incentives? Don't remember, but yes, I have seen that it's valid through 4/3.

·
Registered
183 Posts
ejmaat said:
The conquest rebate could someone tell me exactly what it is for: trade in a a Ford Windstar qualify?
You don't even need to trade in the other vehicle; basically, just show proof of registration of any non-GM vehicle at your address (could belong to your spouse, or your son/daughter, a parent/in-law, or even Uncle Eddie if he still hasn't moved out yet!).

·
Registered
18 Posts
My dealer told me that I was not eligible for Conquest. He said that I needed to receive a letter direct from GM to be eligible.

·
Registered
230 Posts
He lied.

·
Registered
306 Posts
tshamba said:
My dealer told me that I was not eligible for Conquest. He said that I needed to receive a letter direct from GM to be eligible.
There are/were two "Conquest Rebate Programs" so your dealer was partially correct.

One was as most of us received here--just show the dealer a copy of a non-GM registration--from Edmunds.com:
$1000 Conquest Bonus Cash is available to customers who currently own or lease a non-GM vehicle (non-Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, GMC, Saab, Saturn, or HUMMER). See dealer for details.
Consumers are not required to trade in their current vehicles. [/color]

The second one was a "Direct mail" program which is what he seemed to be referring to. Here is a copy of the info that went out to dealers:

GM Conquest Direct mail

Overview

Program Overview
What?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to reinforce the national 2007 Q1 Direct Mail Private Offer and the 2007 Q1 GM Cross-Divisional Conquest Direct Mail Private Offer. This program is designed to increase showroom traffic and sales and targets a selection of your current owners and select in-market conquests. To further assist with building traffic, we have added an optional gift offer of a pair of movie tickets for customers who visit your dealership.
When?
Mail will arrive in customers' homes beginning the week of February 5th. The private offer program runs through March 15, 2007.
Why?
This program has been designed to meet the following objectives:
• Dealer personalized to drive traffic to your showroom resulting in incremental vehicle sales
• Reinforce the current national private offer program to your customers and select conquests
Who’s Targeted?
• Owners: Select current owners for Chevrolet division only
• Conquests: Select in-market conquests
How is This Program Funded?
Participating LMG's fund 100% of the mail piece and optional gift offer. For individual dealers, the program is 100% co-opable through your LAM Co-Op Account. GM is funding the private offer.

Questions?
Please contact your Zone Team, LAMM or GM RMS Program Headquarters at 1-800-292-9220.

Direct Mail Creative
The direct mail has seven divisional creative versions. Chevrolet owners and conquests will receive the Chevrolet version and you will be able to choose one creative version for ALL your other conquest counts.

Chevy | Buick | Pontiac | GMC | Saturn | Hummer | Cadillac
You can leverage this private offer in your in mailing to your GM Card members.[/color]
Also added copy of brochure:

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
....maybe he didn't lie afterall. I never heard of the one that 002 just posted. ???

·
Registered
2 Posts
2 quick questions:

Is the conquest now $500 vs 1k???

What if you own a gm product and a non gm product? can you just take them the registration of the non gm car and that's it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
We just ordered our Acadia this weekend in the Chicago area. Our salesman told us that Conquest was going through April 2 for sure. His "gut feeling" was that it would be extended longer. As I understand it , it's been extended a few times already. We've got our fingers crossed it will still be available when ours arrives.

Frank

·
Registered
306 Posts
smoothfrc said:
2 quick questions:

Is the conquest now $500 vs 1k???

What if you own a gm product and a non gm product? can you just take them the registration of the non gm car and that's it?

Thanks!
The Acadia and Sierra were a $1000 conquest bonus. The Envoy and Yukon were $500 bonus.

All I had to do was show them the registration for a non-GM car--dealer made a copy and that was it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
CUVSteve said:
Can you get conquest bonus and GMS pricing together?
No you can't. :sosad: Believe me, I tried!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
My dealer in Dublin, California said the conquest is good until 4/3/07.
I am going in tomorrow evening to sign the papers. Order 2/14 but not yet delivered.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts