GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand this is all pure conjecture, but does anybody have a guess on what might happen with Conquest cash Monday? I can either pick up my new Acadia Friday, and lock in with the $500 or wait until Monday and take my chances. Do you think it might go up to $1000, stay the same, or go away?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
History would say it will either stay the same or go up. But everything I read lately indicates GM is working to lower incentives. So history may not repeat itself.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Given the way they are selling, I'd bet on the Conquest Cash staying at $500.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is the conquest cash still available? Mine just arrived today as well and I thought it had expired on September 4.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congratulations. As my dealer told me it is still available through September 30th. Since mine won't be here till next week or the beginning of the following week we figured my price without it since we don't know for sure if it will be available in October, if it will be the same or it will go up. Better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The conquest cash stays the same ($500) for the 2008 Acadia in October. It is still $1,000 for the Enclave or a 2007 Acadia.

·
Registered
468 Posts
guillenrocks said:
The conquest cash stays the same ($500) for the 2008 Acadia in October. It is still $1,000 for the Enclave or a 2007 Acadia.
According to Autodollars, for my zip code, YES. Until 10/31.

http://www.autodollars.com/

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am picking up my '08 Acadia this week. The conquest cash was $500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts