GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please reply if you have purchased a 2008 Acadia and you were able to receive the Conquest Cash Incentive. Was it applied to your deal and deducted from the purchase price. I am taking delivery tomorrow and it would help to know. I realize today was the last day it was in effect for 2007s. But if it has been given for 08s I have a legitimate point of discussion with my dealer. Car has been at dealer for 2 weeks but delivery has been delayed waiting for answer from GM and also for repair to be done to tailgate due to damage done at dealer while waiting. HELP!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I got it. Here's a copy of what I posted in the prices paid area. I suppose it's possible that the dealer just assumed they could give me the Conquest on an '08 and will later regret it, but that seems unlikely.

2008 Acadia SLT-2 AWD, Blue-gold/titanium, HUD, trailering

MSRP - $39,030

Here's how our price was calculated:
Edmunds invoice price: $36,459
Plus: Local/regional advertising fee: $781
= "Dealer" invoice: $37,240
Less: Discount from dealer invoice: ($150)
Plus: Documentation fee: $129
= Price before incentives: $37,219
Less: Conquest rebate: $(1,000)
Less: GM Card earnings: $(3,193)
= Final price after incentives: $33,026
Less: Trade-in: $(3,500)
= Check written for: $29,526

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Loach, do you have the "old" GM Card. Just asking since the redemption allowance for the current GM Card is only $1000 for the Acadia.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
GeoHawk said:
Loach, do you have the "old" GM Card. Just asking since the redemption allowance for the current GM Card is only $1000 for the Acadia.
Yes, I have the old card that is not subject to the allowances. Had it since about 1992 and this is the first GM car I've ever bought!

·
Registered
125 Posts
loach, since I'm a fellow Nebraskan I'm excited to see you got your 08...congrats! Have you posted pictures yet?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just curious if people have used the "estimate for trade-in value" on the GMC website, and if so, how close reality came to that estimate.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Autodollars.com is listing $500 as the Conquest rebate for 2008 Acadias effective today through 7/31. It's still $1000 on 2007 Acadias and 2008 Enclaves.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My dealer told me today that the $500 Conquest for the 2008 Acadia was extended till Sept 4th.

·
Registered
41 Posts
das123 said:
My dealer told me today that the $500 Conquest for the 2008 Acadia was extended till Sept 4th.
My dealer in Houston said the same thing as well. I hope the vehicle makes it here before that time!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got a $1000 Conquest rebate on my Acadia purchase made on 7/22/2007. And, we didn't even trade in the non-GM car (traded in my '03 Impala). They only needed the current registration from our '06 Grand Caravan to qualify. Plus I got about $1740 from my GM card and $400 over invoice via the Costco program.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts