GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my 8-year-old son was home sick from school with strep throat. He then started having horrible abdominal pains. After discussing his symptoms with the doctor, they thought it could be appendicitis or kidney stones. I was about to drive off in the Acadia when my husband drove up and said to drive his BMW because the parking is tight at the doctors office. I reluctantly agreed because we were already in the Acadia. Well, halfway to the doctors office he throws up all over the back seat! :puke:

For once I am glad I listened to my husband! I would have been freaking out if it had been in the Acadia.

BTW - he's fine. It's just a stomach virus.

However, my husband is not fine. He had to remove the seats to clean out all the puke! Hopefully the smell will go away soon!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Glad everyone is OK!

Love the puking smiley!

·
Registered
524 Posts
My dog vomited all over the back of the Acadia the third day I had it. One day before the all weather cargo liner was installed. I smell your pain.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yeah, I'm just waiting for one of our dogs to puke in it....
And...I can wait a LONG TIME for that, hopefully.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I was taking my dog and cat over to their "grandparents" house this weekend for Easter, and my cat threw up while riding in the back seat. Thankfully, she was in a carrier so it didn't get on my car at all. When she did it, all I could think of was "no, not the leather"! Close call for me, too.

Glad to hear your son, and Acadia, are doing well!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I am thankful for several things now: my son is 15 years old and past puking in the car; my dogs never get car sick and my cats never travel in the car.

I'm happy to hear that your son will be okay and that you avoided a serious incident in the Acadia. bleh. Your husband is probably silently wishing he had let you take the Acadia to the doctor.

·
Registered
88 Posts
When I went to the dealer to order my Acadia a couple weeks ago, I brought my dog, Sasha (a Bichon). She gets a lot of attention when I take her anywhere and the staff and sales people there loved her. Anyway, I took another test drive after placing my order so my sister could see how it rides. After dropping off the Acadia, on the way home in my car, Sasha was fidgeting on my sister's lap and all of a sudden she :puke:
All I could think of was thank goodness she didn't get sick all over the Acadia!! :eek:hno:

Louise :-[

·
Registered
405 Posts
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't belive Yall talk about that. ITs GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWW
EWW
EWW
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :eek: :eek:hno: :sosad: :confused: :eek:hno: :sosad:

·
Registered
75 Posts
rollin thunder said:
EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't belive Yall talk about that. ITs GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's wrong with a little bit of puke? It's not like we haven't all experienced it! The best ones are when you find some random chunks swimming around and wonder, "when the heck did I eat that?"
:thumb: :rofl:

Just kiddin....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts