GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Yesterday at 0600 I was on I-285 around Atlanta in heavy rain and bumper to bumper traffic. I can just see what a mess I would be in if my cruise suddenly became stuck on. Of course I do not use cruise in those situations, so in reality it would be no problem. Oh well.

George

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Yesterday at 0600 I was on I-285 around Atlanta in heavy rain and bumper to bumper traffic. I can just see what a mess I would be in if my cruise suddenly became stuck on. Of course I do not use cruise in those situations, so in reality it would be no problem. Oh well.

George
My son lives in Tucker. Visit him quite often. Is there ever a time when there isn't bumper to bumper traffic somewhere on I-285? :)

Last time down he picked us up at the airport around 11PM. Traffic was still like rush hour.

·
Super Moderator
19,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL.....love that song............
Yep! It's classic! This one came to mind, too, thinking about all those Hemi owners.

The Commander and group played at our annual party twice in the last 10 years. First time, their manager negotiated a contract which stated music would end at midnight. The group enjoyed themselves so much that they ripped up the contract at midnight and played until about 3 AM. They didn't hesitate to come the second time. :)

Reactions: mn12757

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
My son lives in Tucker. Visit him quite often. Is there ever a time when there isn't bumper to bumper traffic somewhere on I-285? :)

Last time down he picked us up at the airport around 11PM. Traffic was still like rush hour.

As you said, I-285 is always bad somewhere. I try to avoid it and usually take I-85 straight through to Norcross where my daughter lives. However, on 285 you have to get in the correct lane at times and with the heavy rain I was having trouble seeing the lanes. So, I opted for 285 and just stayed in the center lanes all the way to I-85 south.

George

1 - 6 of 6 Posts