GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, New here.
I’m purchasing a 2021 White Denali this weekend and want to do a Chrome delete package. Anyone else done this? Can I see pics

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Can't offer help, more curious... and following.
Are you planning to do a full chrome delete?
What color if so?
I've never liked chrome, except / until the Acadia. Now I'm considering a Denali or aftermarket grill overlay to replace the simple black SLE grill.

Reactions: Motor702

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What color if so?
I've never liked chrome, except / until the Acadia. Now I'm considering a Denali or aftermarket grill overlay to replace the simple black SLE grill.
I want to go with black. Not sure if flat black or glossy. Supposed to go look at some options this weekend

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
I want to go with black. Not sure if flat black or glossy. Supposed to go look at some options this weekend
Do you have your heart set on a Denali? The Acadia Elevation Edition SLT already has black grille, roof rails, mirror caps, etc., plus many features offered in the Denali.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
What color if so?
Perhaps a salvage yard may have one at a decent price?

Reactions: Grantv

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Perhaps a salvage yard may have one at a decent price?
I've looked online, usually slightly damaged, and definitely not local. Not concerned, and not sure even what I'll do.

Reactions: JayTee2019

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have your heart set on a Denali? The Acadia Elevation Edition SLT already has black grille, roof rails, mirror caps, etc., plus many features offered in the Denali.
I love the Denali. I was even looking at the AT4 with all the same options as the Denali, but they “market adjusted” $7000 on the AT4. The issue is availability of the AT4’s and the Elevation editions with all the features I want, while the Denali’s come with them already.

·
Registered
92 Posts
What color if so?
Now that I don't lease my white 18 Denali, I'm adding exterior changes. Chrome and color matched parts. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
Reactions: 2021 AT4 Larry

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
I see one item I've already got, I'm on my way. :)
That chrome gooney bird hood ornament would look "kinda hip" on your Denali. LOL

Reactions: Motor702

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't have pictures, but interested in following to see what you end up with. We just bought a 2021 White Frost Denali this week. I really wanted the sportier AT4 version, but loved the smooth ride the Denali offered. I figured I could slowly make changes as I go....I am not all about the chrome. Going to add the window visors this weekend, as well as a sunroof visor, that will darken it up a little. Also looking at the black center caps for the wheels. I would love to see pics of what you end up with!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dropping off my car tomorrow morning to get the Chrome wrapped with 3m glossy back. I’ll post pics soon!

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
Reactions: CmoneyGG

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Yep, sharp!!

Reactions: CmoneyGG

·
Registered
2021 GMC Acadia SLT, 3.6
32 Posts
Man, don't be giving no ideas...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Man, don't be giving no ideas...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Looks good. . clean. I keep imagining it , though, if it were ALL black.

A Men-In-Black Acadia. . .! That would be interesting to see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts