Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to see my "wife's" new 2010 Chevy Equinox with the
255 hp DI engine!!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
What else is planned to be shown at that show?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure, but later in the afternoon/evening, we are going to the camping/rv show.
Looking at trailers for the future.
Two cool shows in one day!
I think we'll be very tired.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Copperhead13 said:
Not sure, but later in the afternoon/evening, we are going to the camping/rv show.
Looking at trailers for the future[/color].
Two cool shows in one day!
I think we'll be very tired.
Something your Acadia can haul?

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I debated going to the auto show... I guess I'll see if my boyfriend and my son feel like going. :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Web Raven said:
I debated going to the auto show... I guess I'll see if my boyfriend and my son feel like going. :)
You KNOW there's going to be a Camaro there. I'd hate to be the one that tries to keep you away! :p

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Web Raven said:
You KNOW there's going to be a Camaro there. I'd hate to be the one that tries to keep you away! :p
I know, I know. But I can't have one for a couple more years and I'm not certain that I want to put myself through that kind of torture.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
As it turns out, we are going on Sunday. Probably get down there around 4pm.

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! hehe That was done in my best announcer's voice. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
And by Monday; this forum expects pics ;D

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
SFmail said:
Pics of the Camaro would be nice too! ;D
My son went tonight with a bunch of friends and he texted me a picture of the yellow camaro next to the bumblebee transformer. LOL I will definitely have pix to post! :)

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Web Raven said:
Okie doke, I just re-did my entire website and the Chicago Auto Show pix are on the front page. Just scroll down past the pets. :)

http://www.cruemunity.com/
Nice site and great pics of the cars; Saturn concept car? hmmm.......I wonder how long that will last?

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
jsimms said:
Nice site and great pics of the cars; Saturn concept car? hmmm.......I wonder how long that will last?
Thank you! :) It probably won't last very long given the current state of things with Saturn. It was so outrageous a concept car, that I don't think it would ever make it into production anyway. The sideview and rearview mirrors were cameras and there were video screens in front of the driver to monitor those cameras. Talk about re-teaching yourself how to drive! I hope that isn't the future of vehicles.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice pics on your site!

I'm going to the auto show and camping RV show today.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Copperhead13 said:
Nice pics on your site!

I'm going to the auto show and camping RV show today.
So what did you think of the auto show? Have any pix to share? Did you see MY blue Camaro? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Nice blog... notice how the Challenger had all the people around it... if cars were occupations, it would be a fireman. ;D

That Vette does look like a batmobile. Hard sell for me. Glad you finally got to go hands on with a Camaro. By the time they're in full production we should be out of this economic mess.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Nice blog... notice how the Challenger had all the people around it... if cars were occupations, it would be a fireman. ;D

That Vette does look like a batmobile. Hard sell for me. Glad you finally got to go hands on with a Camaro. By the time they're in full production we should be out of this economic mess.[/color]
I bet Chevy is hoping that as well; if not then sales could be low

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.