GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
I kinda like the way it stands out on the grill. But I have never owned a gmc before so I haven't been staring at it for years.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It's a "personal" preference. If YOU[/color] like it--do it--it doesn't matter what others like.

If you are not sure, maybe put some black electrical tape over the red (you can easily cut to fit with an Exacto knife or razor blade and see if you like it--if so, then go permement with black as you desire. Maybe the black tape will be good enough--you'll know when you do it. And if you don't like it as well as you thought, then tape is easy to peel off.

Good luck.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I personally like the red, its a nice contrast on the grill. That being said its strictly personal preference. For those of us who prefer red, you could probably find an equal number that would would prefer black or even another color.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
We could always photoshop a few colors to see how they look...

·
Registered
44 Posts
:worthless:

Great idea.......please post em!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have often wondered if the red was reflective & thought it would be cool if they were.

Going outside with flashlight now to check :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is really a pretty common modification among the custom truck scene. It looks good when the letters are color matched to the rest of the vehicle. I'm hoping that someone makes some nice billet letters.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Here is a quick chop...

·
Registered
322 Posts

Not my cup on the red...

Adam

·
Registered
322 Posts

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Not feeling it on any color.

·
Registered
119 Posts
let's c a white GMC on white ........

·
Registered
322 Posts
I need a super high res photo...

Adam

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I'm not really digging it in any of these other colors either. Maybe black on the Carbon Metallic, but definitely not on the Red Jewel.

I prefer the bright red, I think it stands out.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Red is more distinctive! :blob:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts