GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife and I couldn't decide on what to get, so I got what I wanted back in Feb. and then she decided in April what she wanted and it finally arrived last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I only have to pay for 1 (Outlook) GM and OnStar gives me the other one. :thumb:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I would have guessed the Outlook was your wife's choice. My wife seemed to like the style of the Outlook better. Seems more of a feminine appeal. I liked the Acadia. As I do not want to get both, we got the Acadia!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Boltbacker said:
Well I only have to pay for 1 (Outlook) GM and OnStar gives me the other one. :thumb:
They give you the Acadia? How does that work?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Every 12 months or 18k I get to pick what I want to drive. When I saw these back in 2005 I said that is what I am going to get when they come out. I just go to the dealership and tell them I want that one and GM buys it back from the dealership.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Can you get us Acadia forum members a deal on Onstar? :help:

Is it true you can get turn by turn per incident or per month instead of the full year subscription?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea you can buy it for 1 month ($10) then say your going on a trip for 2 weeks use it for the 2 weeks then cancel it, and you will get it retro active and only pay for the 2 weeks ($5). Well since we all get D&C for the first year included what else would you like?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Boltbacker said:
Well since we all get D&C for the first year included what else would you like?
An ONSTAR group buy discount for forum members? ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe we can do some type of contest like we did with the color pics, I can come up with questions and whoever gets the most right I will get a prize. :blob:

·
Registered
524 Posts
I volunteer for the job of blue button upkeep and maintenance. With all the button pushing Onstar surely needs a field rep to go out and make sure all the little blue buttons are in fact blue. So I propose that someone with my expert qualifications goes out into the field and washes and test all the little blue buttons throughout western Washington and Oregon, Montana, and Alaska. A small stipend and of course an unlimited amount of Simple Green will be required, as well as a new Acadia every 60,000 miles or so. I know Bolt Backer has all the dealerships covered, but who is out there washing blue buttons? Just let me know and I will get to work as soon as I get my roll of Handy Wipes and spray cleaner. And of course a nice new Acadia, or the convertible Cadillac I saw the other day. That was quite nice.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Now you need an Enclave!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ha, the driveway looks GREAT! I like seeing them side by side like that and noticing all of the differences (and similarities). You both have good taste. :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Boltbacker said:
Every 12 months or 18k I get to pick what I want to drive. When I saw these back in 2005 I said that is what I am going to get when they come out. I just go to the dealership and tell them I want that one and GM buys it back from the dealership.
holy cow, where do i sign up???

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm a female and in my opinion the GMC rocks. The outlook looks wimpy.

Then again, I've been driving GMC's since 1987. Oh MY, that's 20 years, talk about brand loyalty! 4 Jimmy's later and an Acadia on the way!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will give you 2 guess......................The wifes, or the wifes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ha!
My guess was...the one you're paying for.
I was close enough. ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts