GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of you may have missed his post since it was hidden in the audio section. The car is the first I have seen that has really been modified (although, I think I like the looks of my magnaflows a bit better). He has installed a Granava stainless air intake system which I am really curious about. Anyway, Its really worth checking. He has done a really neat project :notworthy: :notworthy:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2922293

·
Registered
133 Posts
I dunno, lambo doors on anything but a lambo scream poor taste.

·
Registered
251 Posts
tdrumm said:
Not to mention, one of the things I like most about my Acadia is the ease of entry and egress. I'm not sure I could even squeeeze through the opening that's left with those things. :help:

·
Registered
683 Posts
tdrumm said:
It was cool when they first came out on a few cars other than Lambos, but now they have kits for just about everything. Its too overdone now. Still think on the right car it is a nice touch, but I would bet this will be one of the only Acadias with them(which a good thing for the uniqueness that the owner can enjoy).

·
Registered
339 Posts
For a show car, I think the Lambo doors are fine, but I wouldn't want to live with them on a daily basis. I like all the other touches on the vehicle though. I like the painted lower cladding and I'm sure the sound system sounds pretty sweet. Cool to see someone doing some some cool things.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah...meh. I just picked up my factory-spec White Diamond Tri-Coat SLT-2 with 19" ultra-bright wheels...and I like it better than this one!

I dunno, I even prefer the black lower body cladding!

·
Registered
83 Posts
The dark lower cladding creates the optical illusion of a less-chunky vehicle, visually slimming and raising it for more of an SUV offroad look. The dark wheel opening surrounds/flares visually enlarge the opening for the same reason. It's also practical, as far as stone chips, dings and scratches. I have no problem with it. My SLT-1 is liquid silver, ebony interior.

·
Registered
812 Posts
2" more drop to seal the deal!!! otherwise a fair mod for me, hate the exhaust tip...... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts