GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GMC Acadia
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I have a 2021 Acadia with 5k miles and have owned it for about 4 months. Last night, my CEL came on. It’s giving the code P023F, but drivability is the same (nothing noticeable). Anyone else having this problem? The code is related to the fuel pump, but surely that hasn’t already gone out?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Anything is possible. But not likely the fuel pump has gone out. Maybe a loose connection involved somewhere?

A good time to take it into the dealer and have the warranty cover it.

·
Super Moderator
22,977 Posts
... Last night, my CEL came on. It’s giving the code P023F, but drivability is the same (nothing noticeable). ...
Could be just a momentary glitch in the system. If you have a means to clear the code, do that and see if it returns. Might save you a trip to the dealer if it doesn't come back.

·
Registered
2021 GMC Acadia
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you have a means to clear the code, do that and see if it returns. Might save you a trip to the dealer if it doesn't come back.
Thanks, we tried that and the CEL came back on immediately after clearing it. It’s well under warranty, so I guess I’ll be making a trip to the dealership this week.

·
Super Moderator
22,977 Posts
Thanks, we tried that and the CEL came back on immediately after clearing it. It’s well under warranty, so I guess I’ll be making a trip to the dealership this week.
Please return here afterward and let us know what the tech finds and how it was resolved.

·
Registered
2021 GMC Acadia
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ll definitely share what the issue is and how it’s resolved. I’ve not seen other posts like this in other forums, so probably (hopefully) a glitch/something minor as mentioned above. Thanks for all the replies! Happy Sunday!

·
Super Moderator
22,977 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts