GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 8/24, Chase bank is offering 5.74% with at least 10% down and a 725 credit score. My Enclave is in transit with the vin # so I applied to secured the rate. I searched around and that was the lowest rate I could find for 60 months. This is only at the dealer. You can't get it directly from Chase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
If you are eligible, try a credit union.

I got 5.0%, 72 months, with $0 down.

Looks like they are still offering it at that rate (or up to 96 months at 7%)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
smokeyy said:
As of 8/24, Chase bank is offering 5.74% with at least 10% down and a 725 credit score. My Enclave is in transit with the vin # so I applied to secured the rate. I searched around and that was the lowest rate I could find for 60 months. This is only at the dealer. You can't get it directly from Chase.
I believe that was the deal I got in July.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
which credit union? anything I can look at online? I have 6.99% for 72 mo, but would gladly refinance for better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
bhpeters said:
which credit union? anything I can look at online? I have 6.99% for 72 mo, but would gladly refinance for better.
Navy Federal...

www.navyfcu.org

With all credit unions, the problem is being eligible for membership but they always have great rates.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
I looked around the internet also and couldn't find anything lower than low 6%, even my credit union was only offering 6.06%. The dealer is offering Chase at 5.69% right now for up to 60 months. I think I am going to jump on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Jello said:
I looked around the internet also and couldn't find anything lower than low 6%, even my credit union was only offering 6.06%. The dealer is offering Chase at 5.69% right now for up to 60 months. I think I am going to jump on it.
Hey Jello...my Acadia is now joining your Acadia at the back of the lot in Toledo. My salesman said they had to put mine in the back of the lot to hide it because so many people were gauking at it. I'm just waiting for my stupid credit union to cut the **** check.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
Fenwah, thanks again for the info. 5.29% is attractive, but seems like too many hoops to go through to get into that credit union. I only have a week before I have to purchase the Acadia and I doubt it would be enough time to get a membership, apply for the loan and have them cut the check. I am already approved for the loan through Chase and the dealer has the paperwork ready to go. In going through the numbers I will pay about $175 more per year with my 0.4% higher interest rate. Normally I would go through any hoops to get the best rate, but I plan to have the vehicle paid off within two years, saving me a lot more interest overall than any decrease in the rate. I'm going to call the dealer today to check in, maybe I can get him to take a pic and e-mail it to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Well if you're paying it off in two years, then it's not worth the hassle. I'm on the 36 month payment plan...just in time to get my wife to pick out her car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
I sent an e-mail to the dealership this morning to Todd the salesman I am dealing with. I asked him if he could take pics of our Acadia's next to each other, we will see what he says. I will post them if they arrive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Jello said:
I sent an e-mail to the dealership this morning to Todd the salesman I am dealing with. I asked him if he could take pics of our Acadia's next to each other, we will see what he says. I will post them if they arrive.
Hahahahaha!!! Too funny!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top