GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive been on this website for alil over a month and have read alot of info and made a few topics to get some questions answered. i had changed my mind about buying an acadia because it was a gm and i was thinking what if they dont make gmc's anymore?(maybe you remember my post) but after driving it i love it. i got a quote from a dealer for an slt1 with tow package and remote start and the out the door price was 35k. i got the supplier pricing which was 35777.45. tax on the car was around 2450 plus a few other charges like govt fees for 25.50 and doc fee(which i believe the dealer can offset that price) and i dont think this is a good deal at all. this was the first quote i got back and should be recieving some more in the next day but i think this deal sucks. anyone have an ideal price for me. i believe msrp was 37,910bucks. i want an acadia that is pretty bare meaning i dont want alot of extra options on them so can anyone suggest anything. :banghead:

·
Registered
370 Posts
It's been awhile since I made my deal. But I think you are doing the right thing and getting other quotes. What I did was get several quotes too. I took my lowest quote to the higher quote dealers and asked them to beat it. One dealer would not, but another did. I'm sure others will have lot's of great suggestions, but that's how I handled mine. Best of luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats what i plan on doing. so i guess its just awaiting game till in the morning when i can get all my quote in hand and then go from there. i will be back to ask more questions when i get some quotes but i think i can get lower than that and i will lol :) somebody will want my business... :help:

·
Super Moderator
22,590 Posts
jessica873 said:
i want an acadia that is pretty bare meaning i dont want alot of extra options on them so can anyone suggest anything. :banghead:
Jessica, the SLTs have about all the 'standard stuff' anyone could want. Before you buy an Acadia, check out the standard features vs options list of each one before you make a final choice. Adding features once you leave the showroom can only be described as a 'hassle.' Great luck on your deal. I believe you'll find the extremely hungry dealer in your search and get a better price than most of us got!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Have you tried the internet? There was a member that did an internet buy and saved a bunch of $$. Try:
http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2893.0 If not, you could PM SioXie and ask him. He may have another thread about how he did it, just not sure. He had the Acadia delivered.

·
Registered
158 Posts
You might also try some of the car buying services (AAA, CostCo, etc.).

If you post your general location, I'm sure that the membership here can (and will) share their opinions of a good dealer.

·
Super Moderator
22,590 Posts
jessica873 said:
yea i have already done all my homework just looking for the right price
you go, girl!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
jessica873 said:
yea i have already done all my homework just looking for the right price
Post your location; members around here are always on the hunt for an Acadia (well at least I am; I have Auto Trader set to email me when new Acadia's show on their site)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts