GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all,

has anyone had a great experience buying one of these vehicles in Central Texas? I have read through this section and see several folks buying at or just over invoice, but the local dealers seem intent on staying a minimum of 750.00 (or more) over because the AWD is "rare" here in TX, which it would seem it is as there aren't very many of them to be found. I am not afraid to travel, so have no problem flying or driving somewhere as necessary... its part of the "hunt", or I'll order one if necessary. I have lost so much money on new Tahoes (even buying at 8k-10k off sticker) in the last few years, I am just gun-shy to go pay 1k less than sticker on another domestic.

Thanks in advance!

H

2006 Pathfinder SE 4X4 Storm Grey/Tan
2001 BMW M5 Carbon Black/Black

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi. I used to live in San Marcos. You might try the GMC dealer there. Might get a better deal in a smaller town.

If you are looking for the Enclave, I believe Chuck Nash has the Buick dealership. We bought my hubby's Chevy truck there just before we moved.

Hope this helps.

Mel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We found a dealer who will order us one at invoice, so we can get exactly what we want.
Super nice folks there, so I think we are on our way.

Thanks for your reply...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Kyson,

Since you live in Texas, have your dealer see if they can order you one with the FL, TX, CA Luxury Package. It includes the Sunroof and the 19 inch wheels. It also saves you about $1000.00 over one with the sunroof and wheels without the package. I've seen several online that have had it but I do not know how many people know about it. I guess I spend too much time online to know it myself. ;D

Have your dealer run this VIN: 1GKER23738J192539. It has that package on it. Maybe they can get the code for it.

Greenweaver

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up - our dealer mentioned that as soon as I said I wanted the 19s, essentially with the package you buy the sunroof and get the wheels for free.

H

1 - 5 of 5 Posts