GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Does anyone know if there is a center console tray for 17 18 denalis? I had one in my traverse ltz 15 thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
Hi Does anyone know if there is a center console tray for 17 18 denalis? I had one in my traverse ltz 15 thanks!!
Look in the accessories section of a GM online parts site. From what I've been reading, I surmise the tray isn't standard anymore. :shrug:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I took the one out of my 2015 which was a drop in tray. it fits the 2017 perfectly. I'd check with GM parts, they should be able to get you one.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I took the one out of my 2015 which was a drop in tray. it fits the 2017 perfectly. I'd check with GM parts, they should be able to get you one.
What tray are you referring to and where does it fit in the 2017?

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
What tray are you referring to and where does it fit in the 2017?
I think they're talking about this tray with the coin holder.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I wish I'd known the pre-2017 tray still fit. I'd have salvaged it from my '14 before trading in. That seemed kind of petty to me to eliminate that useful tray to save a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
part number 22863102 the travers one is the same should have snagged mine as well before trade in .

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the one from Ebay due here tommorrow. I'll let you know how it fits in my 2018

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is designed to fit in the lidded armrest console on a 2018 Acadia?
so, no it's designed to fit the 2015, but it's being said that it will fit the 2017/2018. Unless I'm confused.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It does fit pretty well in the 2018. It is not made for it, and it can/will fit at different agles, but doesn't seem like it wil flip over or be a problem at all.

It should sit on "rails of some type to lock it in, and there are no rails there. The inside of the console is taperd in, so the tray slide down part way and the sits in there. Like I said it's not prefect, but IMHO it's acceptable.

Reactions: Motor702

·
Registered
23 Posts
the pic doesn't really show how it can be slightly crooked, but you can see that it doesn't look bad. you could glue in supports points so it fit level at all times.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Crap! I should have kept mine from the 2012....

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
What's a real shame is dropping the sliding armrest compartment and large center console storage bin beneath it. I'd miss that.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
What's a real shame is dropping the sliding armrest compartment and large center console storage bin beneath it. I'd miss that.
I miss the sliding armrest, the new style is a major pain to shift manually as the armrest is in the way. I do like the new front storage bin where the USB ports are at.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts