GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an organizer or insert for my center console. I havent been able to find anything yet that fits or is able to better organize the console. Any suggestions of where to look or what to buy please let me know. I know the 2020 and 2021 are pretty much the same so if it fits in one it will fit in both.

Taylor

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Looking for an organizer or insert for my center console. I havent been able to find anything yet that fits or is able to better organize the console. Any suggestions of where to look or what to buy please let me know. I know the 2020 and 2021 are pretty much the same so if it fits in one it will fit in both.

Taylor
GM OEM 25877308 or 22863102 will work. I bought and put one in our 2019 SLT-1.
It fits a bit tight but if you sand a little off of the front and rear outer edge it fits easily into and out of the console as it should.
Available at many GM parts outlets, Ebay or Amazon too. I paid about $15 for the one pictured below.

- - Click Image To Enlarge - -

Reactions: Jmbjr0930

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Cool, been thinking about something like that.
Like your inclusions; floss check, hand sanitizer check... (y)
Gotta say though, why in 2020 do they put change slots in things like this? I keep some change, but rarely use (once or twice a year?). Debit is king, at least here (for 20+ years I'd say). Cup of coffee, debit. Groceries, debit.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Cool, been thinking about something like that.
Like your inclusions; floss check, hand sanitizer check... (y)
Gotta say though, why in 2020 do they put change slots in things like this? I keep some change, but rarely use (once or twice a year?). Debit is king, at least here (for 20+ years I'd say). Cup of coffee, debit. Groceries, debit.
Agree. . . not sure why the places for change except this tray design/basic part has been around for quite a few years in Traverse, Acadia, and some others since . .. whenever?
It just happens to fit the +2017 models pretty closely with a little manicuring. Some just use it as is from what I've read.

Here is a link to another thread on this: Center Console Tray Possible Option

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The ultimate tray? Really, Jessica Alba...?
Will she come by if it doesn't fit right?
(Yes, I know this shows Equinox)
Product Vehicle Automotive exterior Grille Car

Reactions: Jmbjr0930

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Here you go, aptly named link (you'd think it'd be something more exciting).
This is Amazon Canada, but I'm sure you can cross over to US.
Jessica Alba

·
Registered
2021 GMC Acadia SLT
1 Posts

Taylor

Was wondering if you had any luck finding a tray that fits

·
Super Moderator
22,467 Posts
Was wondering if you had any luck finding a tray that fits
The one referenced in this thread fits. This is a picture of that tray in someone's 2021 Acadia. I found the picture in Facebook's GMC Acadia Fans page.
Hood Blue Automotive lighting Trunk Gas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts