GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in my office and my admin assistant starts yelling my name from her office.

I ignore it the first time and answer the second time. She tells me someone is molesting my car. LOL!!!

I look out my window and see a middle aged woman with her face pressed up against the glass of my rear window.

I went to grab my keys to remote start the car or pop the trunk to freak her out but she started to walk away. She walks acros the street to the train and jumps in her Aviator (lincoln). She then drives by, stops and stares and then goes on her merry way.

I am still laughing about this whole situation b.c all my employees thinks she is stalking me or a PI b/c they don;t understand the draw of the Acadia.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
NY_Joe said:
...they don't understand the draw of the Acadia.
WHAT?!? Unacceptable. :nono:

·
Registered
306 Posts
admin said:
NY_Joe said:
I wouldn't be surprised if that lady doesn't go home and get on the interenet to she what the Acadia is all about (just like many of us did!!)

She become a member of this forum before the night is over.

As for the employees . . .more traing should do it, esp since NY Joe appears to be their boss.

·
Registered
492 Posts
002 said:
admin said:
NY_Joe said:
I wouldn't be surprised if that lady doesn't go home and get on the interenet to she what the Acadia is all about (just like many of us did!!)

As for the employees . . .more traing should do it, esp since NY Joe appears to be their boss.

She could be reading this right now.

Maddam,,,,your busted ;D

Go trade that Linclon for a GMC :angel:

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
002 said:
admin said:
NY_Joe said:

Yes,I am their boss. However,my Acadia might as well be a Rolls Royce. Most of them barely can afford their Civics. In my comapny theiris a large disparity between mgmt and staff salaries.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
306 Posts
NY Joe,

In the government, if they can't give you a good salary, they give you a great title!

Does your company give the underpaid staff cool job titles?

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
002 said:
NY Joe,

In the government, if they can't give you a good salary, they give you a great title!

Does your company give the underpaid staff cool job titles?

I never realize dit, but yeah, they are long winded important sounding titles. It's healthcare.

·
Registered
497 Posts
If you had clicked the auto rear gate open, that would have been worth filming for "Acadia's Funniest Videos"!

·
Registered
246 Posts
If it were me, I would have just hit the panic alarm on the remote. >:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's happening on a daily basis here now. We have our van in the driveway for sale but every time I park the Acadia in the driveway and not in the garage I find people looking at it and walking right past the van! If I don't keep the Acadia hidden we will never sell the van!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
wings13 said:
...every time I park the Acadia in the driveway and not in the garage I find people looking at it and walking right past the van! If I don't keep the Acadia hidden we will never sell the van!!
Easy. You just need a "Not For Sale" sign for the Acadia! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
With a big arrow saying "Look Over There!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts