GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise if the Catch All Cargo Mat (P/N 6110049) fully covers the area with the third row seating folded down.
Thanks
Henry

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the GMC cargo mat, and yes, it covers the entire area with the 3rd row folded down.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Never heard of the "Catch All" mat, but after some looking I found it online. I have the GMC mat too and am very pleased with the coverage.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is this the GMC mat that is black rubber and folds into 3 pieces to cover the entire area with the 3rd row seat folded down and then can be folded up to just cover the area behind the 3rd row seat when its in the up position? If anyone has a pic of the mat installed in thier vehicle, that would be great..

Is it part # 17800715?

I want to order this for my wifes new Acadia but want to verify this is the right mat.

thanks in advance..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know the cheapest place online to get the GMC rubber mat part # 17800715? My dealer will not budge off his asking price of $65.00 + Tax..

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
bonk1313,

thanks, I will order it there. The dealers around me will not honor internet pricing and if they do, they charge tax on top of the price, which makes it cost me more.

JK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts