GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the cargo shade included with the SLT2 package? I just realized I don't currently have one and I swear it was to be included.

·
Registered
107 Posts
It is included in the SLT-2 package. Check the rear cargo storage compartment if you haven't already done so. That is where I found my cargo shade, cargo net and wiring harness. It looks more like a table cloth folded in a plastic bag.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhhh....I do have the table cloth in the plastic bag. I was thinking something like what I had in my Envoy...a hard rolling shade.

This now explains the hook like devices on the side of the cargo area, I knew they were too small for plastic grocery bags.

Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was under the same impression when I went looking for my cargo shade.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Now I am really glad I did not get the cargo shade when I ordered. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
rae0568 said:
It is included in the SLT-2 package. Check the rear cargo storage compartment if you haven't already done so. That is where I found my cargo shade, cargo net and wiring harness. It looks more like a table cloth folded in a plastic bag.
What is that wiring harness for?? I have one in the rear storage compartment as well along with the shade and net....

·
Registered
381 Posts
Rumor has it that it's associated with a brake controller for the tow package... but that's all rumor...I've asked the question in the past and have gotten no responses. Hopefully you will!

·
Registered
158 Posts
SEL said:
Ahhhh....I do have the table cloth in the plastic bag. I was thinking something like what I had in my Envoy...a hard rolling shade.

This now explains the hook like devices on the side of the cargo area, I knew they were too small for plastic grocery bags.

Thanks.
Can anyone post a picture of what it actually looks like? I'm having a hard time envisioning it. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts