GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if this product is generic to fit the Enclave, Acadia and Outlook?

I have an 07 Outlook and want to purchase one. All Saturn Deals are out of stock but can order. However I found 2 GMC deals that have them in stock. One is quoted $90 and one quoted $114 - which was strange, but o well.

Do they have logos on them? (GMC, Saturn, Buick)? Or are they generic which you could interchange between the 3 brands?

Thanks,
JB

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm not sure if it is generic. Mine does does NOT have a logo.

edited: typo

·
Registered
395 Posts
Mine came with it in the cargo package. It's actually a piece of junk and not worth more than $10 or so. It's just a piece of plain black rectangular fabric with elastic loops in the corners. It is not a rollup shade like on the Tahoes/Yukons/Suburbans.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jseck2 - are you offering to sell yours for $10?? :thumb:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I tend to agree on the cheapness, but in a way I kind of like it because it's incredibly easy to store and it's flexible to allow for larger items underneath. The fixed ones tend to be bulky and awkward, especially if they're not being used all the time.

·
Registered
395 Posts
joebrandon1977 said:
jseck2 - are you offering to sell yours for $10?? :thumb:
No, just commenting that this is one of the biggest rip offs in the history of inflated dealer pricing. I guess if it had a Mercedes or BMW (or Harley Davidson) logo, it would probably cost $200. Save your money and go buy a baby blanket and some elastic from Wal-Mart. :)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Can you see that well through factory rear tinted windows what's back there?

·
Registered
249 Posts
That at least is true...you don't even need the elastics. If all you did was take a dark-coloured blanket and throw it over the cargo, it would virtually disappear behind that dark tint.

But my elastics are integrated! I mean, c'mon...INTEGRATED elastics? Color-matched loops? That HAS to be worth the big bucks. ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts