GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Awesome! My wife and I ordered this combo...

It looks great! How do you like it?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A Lot ;D

I think I have learned how everything works now.

It sure does have a firm ride. No body lean at all. We left the dealer and took a city street that had lots of patches. It was very jarring. This morning the speed bumps in the grocery store parking lot felt like the suspension gave very little. I don't know if it was just the 19,s or this thing has a sports car firm suspension. Otherwise rides nice on the highway.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
The 19s look fantastic on the Carbon! But most seem to agree that the ride suffers some compared to 18s. We have 18s and I'm VERY pleased with the ride quality. Surprised, actually...

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Where are the pics?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I saw them yesteday, and now they are gone...

strange!

Adam

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
The pics are working for me. Can others not see them?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I see them just fine.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Working fine for me. Even on a Mac!

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
I can't see them.

Can someone repost them.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just added them as an attachment in the post.

Unlike the other photos on this site, mine show up as a thunbnail for some reason. If I click one it expands within the post.

Did I attach them wrong?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I am able to see them again this morning...I saw them on Sunday, but not yesterday...

Very strange!

Adam

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
I can see them now.

Very nice.

Love the 19's, give the truck a different look. Like the combo as well. Wanted to get that combo but my wife is very conservative in her tastes. She said it would look like a "pimp-mobile" if I got the brick interior.

I told her she was nuts but to keep the peace I won;t get it. She is crazy. I love the combo.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I love the 19in wheels.........I ordered same color w/brick interior over 2 months ago, still havent heard anything yet............cant wait to get.............. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
My bad (well, the forum's technically). The default setting for viewing attachments was off for mods. Dumb. I'm sure we'll continue to uncover little quirks like that for the first few weeks.

Racefla - nope, you did it just right. If you upload pics directly to the forum as attachments, they get stored locally and show up as thumbnails. Clicking on them expands them to full size, clicking again shrinks them back to thumbnails. If you link to pics already hosted somewhere else (as my original pics were) by surrounding the url with IMG tags, they show up as full size inside the post itself. Either way is fine. If they are already hosted somewhere in a personal gallery, you can simply link to them. If they are just on your pc, just upload them as attachments (which, btw, is in the "Additional Options" tab below the textbox for those that haven't found it).

1 - 20 of 55 Posts