GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few shots of our Carbon Metallic SLT-2 AWD. Sure got dusty in less than 1 day after driving to work and then from Falls Church, VA, to Lost River, WV. Rained this pm, so no more pics.

Adam Boca and admin have better pics of exterior, IMO.

NOTE TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS: I changed my forum name from "readyforacadia" to "Acadia4VA-WV" since I'm now an owner. Just didn't seem right to keep the expectant name.[/color] ;D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Great pics! Congrats again... is it everything you hoped it would be? ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far it is! A few notes: one - mighty fine transmission. two - hugs the road amazingly, no top sway at all, even on curvy mountain roads. three - seating is more comfortable than we remember. four - NAV is dead on except that the maps need ot be updated with new roads. five - awesome stereo. six - HUD is addictive after about 10 minutes...that's good. seven - got 25 mpg today highway crossing two mountains in WV. eight - now we're not sure if there is any difference whatsoever btwn 18 and 19" rims. nine - climate system is both effective and even. ten - fit and finish is excellent.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I am. Don't you really like yours?

·
Registered
118 Posts
this is killing me; my carbon/ebony/slt2 is at the dealership going through make ready and checking the recall/tsb info. glad to hear all the good reviews from everyone.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you pick it up today?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts