GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I developed an Excel Spreadsheet for calculating dealer profit, loan payments, savings off MSRP, etc. Is there anyway I can post it for others to use?

·
Registered
423 Posts
when you create the thread there is an "additional options" button you can click on to attach any file. It's also there everytime you reply.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excel Spreadsheets aren't an allowed file type to attach.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought about putting it on my website but I don't want everyone and their brother on it. I will check out some of the free ones I guess.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the suggestion HockeyMom. Here is my spreadsheet link. To save the spreadsheet to your computer simply click file, export, .xls, and then save it. The file button is not your browser's file menu but on the google docs webpage.

I gladly accept any improvements or questions. This is has got to be my 20th revision. Enjoy.

I plan on purchasing this specific Acadia tomorrow BTW.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVuEOXLZLwDAIOKA2bykyKQ

·
Registered
19 Posts
Тhe other way to upload forbidden files to the forum would have been to rename the XLS to an .XL_ (for example), and then whoever downloads it renames it back to .XLS so that Excel can open it ;)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Looks good, as does the Acadia listed.

Thanks for the advice & tips here- should have known Google would have it covered!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts